sábado, 26 de junho de 2010

Life is so much better than you think, my love. I know because you managed to fall in love with me even though you saw, what was it, you said 10%?

- You have to go. He's gonna be here any minute. He works nearby. It's better if he comes and picks me up. This happens occasionally, so...

- Ann, there's something that I have to tell you, and I have to tell you now. I love you. I'm in love with you... and the world seems less terrible because you exist. I feel like I wanna be with you for the rest of my life, and all that, the palpitations, and the nerves, and the pain, and the happiness, and the fear... I want to...I want to touch you all the time. I want to take care of you, and your girls and... and even find your husband a decent job and get you a house that doesn't have wheels and...

- Careful. That sounds like a classic case of falling in love...

- I am in love. I'm classically in love. The classic husband who's gonna be here any minute, and the classic depression that sets in every time you go off with him, and the crying and the tears and everything... I'll go. Though I don't want to see you driving off with some guy, you know? Someone you don't know. So, I'll be watching. Unless of course it's your husband.


In My Life Wihtout Me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário