segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2009

Hooverphonic- Mad About You

"Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain, it's driving me insane
I can't fake, for God's sake, why am I driving in the wrong lane?
Trouble is my middle name, but in the end I'm not too bad...
(...)
Are you the fishy wine who will give me a headache in the morning?
Or just a dark blue land mine that will explode without a decent warning?
Give me all your true hate and I'll translate it in our bed
(...)
Into never seen passion, never seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you, mad about you..."

1 comentário:

  1. Muito muito obrigada!!!!
    Passei meses a procurar o nome desta música. Ia ouvindo nas estações de metro e nunca consegui apanhar a letra completa, mas finalmente encontrei!!!
    Muito obrigada =)

    *

    Melody

    ResponderEliminar